CPG Global is a subsidiary of Downer EDi and forms part of the Downer Consulting Group. Together we form an international network of more than 5200 engineering and consulting professionals that can provide clients with single source solutions across the globe.
Operating predominantly in the Asia-Pacific region, CPG Global specialise in consultancy services ranging from project management to environmental engineering, rail, surveying and traffic engineering. Working in partnership with companies Tse Group Architects and Waste Solutions our capabilities extend to architectural and interior design including landscaping and urban design and the development of biotechnology solutions to extract energy from waste. With 23 offices throughout the Pacific region and more than 650 employees, we are a company of significant size, reach and expertise.
At CPG Global, we are focussed on combining energy and experience to provide solutions based on technical excellence, innovative thinking and sound reasoning. We measure our success through the quality of the ongoing relationships we have maintained with our clients over more than 60 years of operation.
CPG Global has extensive experience in cyclones, earthquakes, landslides and floods. The expertise ranges from:
- Hazard assessment
- Consultation with the community
- Preparation of risk management plans, catchment plans
- Economic analysis
- Engineering solutions for infrastructure reconstruction
CPG Global has worked on aid projects for New Zealand AID, AusAID and the Asian Development Bank (ADB). It has been shortlisted for World Bank projects.
- Our Services:
- Marine / Naval
- Structural Engineering
- Project Management
- RMA Planning
- Traffic Engineering
- Environmental Operations
- Environmental Science
- Roading / Bridging
- Water / Wastewater
- Ho, Kah-Weng - Project Manager
- Robertson, Neil - Project Manager
- Ruiter, Coen de - null
- Szakats, Greg - Project Manager
- Atiu Harbour Development, Engineering Feasibility Study
- Review of the Civil Fire Service in Papua New Guinea
- Manihiki Reconstruction Project
- Niue Airport Runway Extension
- Reconstruction of Secondary Schools in Western Samoa
- Haapai Outer Islands Electrification Project
- Tsunami Response Scoping Mission, Banda Aceh