Devereux-Blum Training and Development
Devereux-Blum Training and Development Limited offers a wide range of services in Comprehensive Emergency Management Training & Business Continuity Planning. We have extensive experience in consulting, training, coaching and facilitation. We are committed to working with businesses and organisations nationally and internationally to meet their needs fully.
We are registered as a private training establishment by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) under the provisions of the Education Act 1989 and its subsequent amendments.
Our business has been running for eight years and as a NZQA Training provider we are on a three-year audit cycle.
The Audit Cycle Descriptors for a NZQA three-year cycle are:
- History of compliance with legislative and NZQA requirements being met or exceeded,
- Quality objectives and intended outcomes are met or exceeded,
- Evidence of high effectiveness is readily available,
- Robust internal audit and self-review processes, independent of the Authority's external audit, are operating, the findings of which are acted on,
- Evidence of effective relationships with external stakeholders.
Our professional work experience & qualifications include:
- A sound, up to date knowledge of the Emergency Management sector.
- Deliver Coordinated Incident Management Systems (CIMS) training & consultancy.
- 8 years training in Emergency Preparedness with corporate clients
- Experience in contract management, working with senior management and overseeing a range of projects.
- Developing and tailoring training packages, developing emergency procedures tailored to organisations needs.
- The ability to work with a diverse group of organisations and people as required.
- 17 years of operational experience in the New Zealand Fire Service.
- Ministry of Civil Defence and Emergency Management Professional Development
- Coordinated Incident Management Training (CIMs)